Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sash & Saber 25mm ACW Cavalry

Confederate Cavalry Regimental Pack (16 Troopers with 16 Horses) Sash and Saber Miniatures

4 figures armed with sabers, 4 figures armed with shotguns, 4 figures armed with pistols and 4 command figures 1 officer, 1 Standard bearer, 1 Bulgar, 1 Sargent.


My favorite figures from the Regimental bag would have to be the drawn sabers miniatures really nice and nasty looking. I haven't as yet flocked the bases, the troopers are not fixed (glued) to the horses yet. shuffling/swapping troopers around on their horses to see how they all would look like together or mixed. I think I botch the painting on these guys the gray color(s) I used look funny to me, maybe not enough shading? After looking at the photos I notice 2 troopers with mold lines running on arms and legs which is extremely naughty of me for not cleaning preparing the miniatures before painting!




Command Pack (4 figures)






4 x Cavalry Troopers with Shotguns




4 x Cavalry Troopers with Pistols




4 x Cavalry Troopers with Drawn Sabers








No comments:

Post a Comment