Thursday, November 6, 2014

ACW Old Glory 2nd Edition


These 28mm Old Glory American Civil War Miniatures are nice to have in anyone's ACW collection, the figures mix in well with other manufactures, perhaps a little taller and slim, but they do paint up quickly. The figures below are mounted on 40mm x 40mm bases with my moderate quality flocking :o) I also have this tendency, which is a little embarrassing on my part, of not putting standard bearers/flags together for my figures. I should really push myself to work on putting flags together for my figures/units perhaps during Fall/Winter...anyway... also these figures were painted by me during August, this year and plum forgot to publish the post here at my blog!.....oops! :o)


Confederate Infantry Marching






Union Infantry Marching






Union Infantry Firing




No comments:

Post a Comment