DBA 2.2
15mm Chariot Miniatures
Army Composition: 1 x (Gen) 1 x HCh or LCh//3Bw, 2 x LCh//3Bw (Kallapani), 1 x 2Lh, 7 x 3Bw, 1 x 2Ps
umm..the animals pulling the war carts (chariots) are actually Mules - I hope during this period there were White -Gray Mules! *grin*
Excellent, your basement is fantastic to highlight your splendid figures!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Phil! appreciate your kind words and thoughts!
Deletecheers,
Another fabulous army, Phil! Time for a DBA campaign, I think!
ReplyDeleteSuperb! Really like the little touches, such as the brighter colours used so well. Great work!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Aaron
Thanks Aaron for your kind words and visit much appreciated!
Deletecheers,
Superb Phil, I really enjoy seeing your DBA armies!
ReplyDeleteThanks Paul! :)
DeleteI have a few more DBA armies to paint up and later start working on Basic Impetvs armies...
Excellent Neo-Elamites Phil, I have some of these Essex figures to paint as well.
ReplyDeleteGreat detail on the chariots . I like the basing .
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Phil, superb work - love the chariots!! It is so nice to see your excellent armies again! :D Cheers!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jon! :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks again Christopher! :)
ReplyDeletecheers,
Thanks Dean! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Pete, well no one really to play campaigns with where I live, may do a few solo games...
all the best Guys,
cheers