25mm Sash and Saber Confederates Firing Line Regiment.
re-based on 40mm x 40mm plywood bases.
re-based on 40mm x 40mm plywood bases.
28mm Old Glory 2nd Edition Confederates Firing Line unit.
Figures mounted on 40mm x 40mm plywood bases.
Figures mounted on 40mm x 40mm plywood bases.
28mm Old Glory 2nd Edition Union Firing Line unit.
Figures mounted on 40mm x 40mm plywood bases.
Figures mounted on 40mm x 40mm plywood bases.
Lovely ACW regiments Phil!
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done, phil!
ReplyDeleteGood Job Phil!
ReplyDeleteZak
Thanks Javier! ;o) cheers,
DeleteThanks Christopher, I had fun painting up the Confederates, mediocre/average painting on the Union figures though....
ReplyDeleteThanks Phil! love to buy more OG 2nd ACW regimental bags... great prices and the figures are great to paint up..
ReplyDeletecheers,
These S&S and OG ACW figures I painted are left over's from my lead mountain and thinking of selling them off... :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lawrence for your kind words, I think you would do a fantastic job painting up some 15's or 28's ACW units/regiments. your a cool painter :o)
ReplyDeletecheers,
yeah I agree with you and don't forget "steam engines/Trains Technology" transportation of troops to move quickly to the front lines within a day or two instead of foot marching for a week etc....anyway
ReplyDeleteThanks Dean,
cheers,
Thanks Robert,
ReplyDeletesometimes I do and sometimes don't like re-basing figures, hehe...regret placing 4 figures per base should have mounted 6 figures...oh well. :o) fun part for us wargamers...
cheers,