They look awesome now that they are fully based and grouped en masse... now to add some flags! :-)
Thank you so much Jonathan I appreciate your kind words/comments!cheers,
hey! thanks Monty, I must admit the Landsknechts en masse pike bloc do look great....cheers,
Hey Dan! thanks for your words and visit... yeah the Landsknechts look colorful... I'm looking forward working on the Pro Gloria Landsknechts figures...cheers,
Very impressive work! They look really nice!Christopher
Thanks Christopher, now to work on the Pro Gloria Miniatures with a little more colour..cheers,
Thank You Sir! :o)
Fantastic pikes, Phil! Just superb.
Thanks dean, much appreciated!
Thanks Mike! :o)
thanks your kind words and visit! I'm glad you enjoyed my painted pikemen figures and photos.... cheers!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
They look awesome now that they are fully based and grouped en masse... now to add some flags! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jonathan I appreciate your kind words/comments!
ReplyDeletecheers,
hey! thanks Monty, I must admit the Landsknechts en masse pike bloc do look great....
ReplyDeletecheers,
Hey Dan! thanks for your words and visit... yeah the Landsknechts look colorful... I'm looking forward working on the Pro Gloria Landsknechts figures...
ReplyDeletecheers,
Very impressive work! They look really nice!
ReplyDeleteChristopher
Thanks Christopher, now to work on the Pro Gloria Miniatures with a little more colour..
Deletecheers,
Thank You Sir! :o)
ReplyDeleteFantastic pikes, Phil! Just superb.
ReplyDeleteThanks dean, much appreciated!
DeleteThanks Mike! :o)
ReplyDeletethanks your kind words and visit! I'm glad you enjoyed my painted pikemen figures and photos.... cheers!
ReplyDelete