Monday, November 2, 2015

Napoleonic 1809 Austrian Project






...oops...forgot to add text and photos with this posting...sorry about that guys & gals! :oP

During the month of October I finished off my Saxon Corps, the figures are based all I need to complete the Corps is to scheduled a day to flock the bases along with more group (brigade) photos of Infantry and Cavalry.

Anyway... I have been busy painting/working on my 1809 Austrian/Hungarian Line Infantry regiments/project as well during October. The figures are from 2nd Edition Old Glory 28mm Napoleonic Austrians range. The figures paint up well and look good! :o)

Austrian Flags by GMB designs


Two Austrian Line Infantry Battalions
















Two 2nd Edition Old Glory 28mm Austrian (Czech-Slovak) Mahrische Landwehr Battalions
 (These guys were present at Aspern-Essling and Wagram but never committed during the battles)


















No comments:

Post a Comment